Children’s Museum of Illinois is committed to supporting educational, children-oriented projects. We routinely contribute to the fundraising efforts of other non-profit organizations. Our donations include four (4) Museum admission passes ($20.00 value) valid for one year after the event date. If you are interested in applying for a donation, please review the guidelines and complete the online form below.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the number of requests received, completing a request does not guarantee a donation. If your request can be fulfilled, we will send the passes in the mail. No follow-up phone calls please.
Due to overwhelming demand, the Museum may limit the number of donation requests fulfilled each year. All donation requests must be submitted online to Amber Kaylor. Requests made by phone, social media, fax, or regular mail may not be considered.
- The donation must benefit children in Macon and surrounding counties.
- Requests must be submitted one month at minimum prior to the fundraising event. We accept one request per organization per year.
- Organization must be qualifying, local non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax status and other approved organizations.
- Donation item for your event does not promise that you will receive one in following years.
- Donations will be processed when time permits. Please do not send multiple requests.